July 21, 2001
The Kripa executive committee is meeting next week (July 29th, 2001) to do project
evaluation and action plan for our membership drive.
July 07, 2001
We have completed preparing the Kripa brochure for the on-going
membership drive during Onam season. I would like to thank Azim and all
executive members for their continous effort to achieve this goal. We are
planning to comeup with a new look and feel for our web site and logo. We
have already completed preliminary discussion regarding this. Kripa is
revising it's mission statement for a better representation of our focus and
July 02, 2001
We are working hard to give our organisation a new look and prmote our
organisation to next level. As I notified in our quaterly report the
organisation commitee had taken very stern action to achive our goals.
We will meet again at the end of this month to evaluvate our progress
and plan for next quarter. I hope we will see some drastic changes by
the end of this quarter and more organisational activites during Onam
season. We are requesting all members to get ready for the mebership
drive efforts. I will keep you posted regarding this as we approach the
June 03, 2001
The following was the greatest event for Kripa. The executive conference
call to discuss our future activites. Please read!.
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 (CST)
Method: Conference call (since everybody couldn't login in to Kripa chat)
- We can't forget the importance of Onam and as a group we want to give
more importance to that too, so we have chosen August as our Membership
month. We are increasing the group strength to 100.
- The fund raising will start on the same month(Aug) for a given period of
weeks. We are trageting on $10,000/year for Kripa. the members may have an option
to choose the project while they contribute. The active projects are SOS,
Yakkara and CASP.
- The project marketing strategy
- Develop a more professional electronic brochure (text,pdf and Kripa
web link) before July 15'th. The first crude version will be prepared in two
weeks by Raj and will finalise by all executive members input and give
- All new members will be contact immediately by either telephone
or by a presonal e-mail with the brochure.
- All exisitng members will be contacted during fund raising season.
This effort will be divided among the executive members.
- We are concentrating on only three projects. SOS, Yakkara and CASP.
The following will be program co-ordinator
SOS - Giri
Yakkara - Pradeepan
CASP - Naveen
All executives will help the program co-ordinators in accomplishing
projects. The responsiblities of the program co-ordinator will be
- Keeping the accounts
- Preparing marketing strategy
- Contacting the local contact of the projects at least once a month.
- Keeping track of fund utilisation details
- Keeping and motivating the Kripa group about the project.
- Pradeepan will get all information of Yakara project from Giri and will
try to make a local (Palghat) contact.
Next Meeting: 29-Jul-2001 @ 10:00AM (CST)
May 26, 2001
The executive members are preparing for the
first quaterly meeting on June 3'rd. We will discussing some key
factors to promote and energise our group. I will update you about
his meeting later. If any members are thinking that we have to
discuss some important topic. Please feel free to let me know about
Kripa executive committee is meeting on July 29th, 2001 to do
project evaluation and action plan for our membership drive
Kerala Development Model -
An article by Haridas